11. Place all ingredients in a 6qt crockpot on high heat.
22. Once the stock boils, reduce the heat to low.
33. Allow the stock to cook for 24 hours.
44. Once finished, allow the stock to cool a bit.
55. Use a metal mesh strainer to strain the stock and store in mason jars (in the fridge for use in the next few days or in the freezer for longer term storage).
The quality of the bones is important here. Healthy animals make healthy stock. Also feel free to add in chopped veggies and other types of bones (chicken feet greatly increases the amount of gelatin you'll get in your broth, for instance).
If the liquid seems to evaporate too much, you can add more water halfway through the process.