22. Cook onion in butter or oil on medium-high heat until translucent
33. Add steak and cook until desired (medium-rare preferred).
44. Remove everything to plate.
55. Add a bit more oil to the pan and fry two eggs on medium heat.
66. Add avocado as a side item.
77. Salt and pepper to taste.
Adding avocado to any recipe like this as a side item is an easy way to add some healthy monounsaturated fat. The side can really be anything: broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, etc. The steak can be subbed for any protein, but beef and fish are preferred here.